Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not that i'm getting anxious or anything but i just wanna know who's placed their order's in the evofusion header, Cat-back group buy..

i'm one of them and i'm exicted and eager to get it asap..

write your replys

:):)

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
I'm waiting to get a question answered by them, and make sure I have the money, but I'm thinking about the headers...

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they're intoducing a slew of salivating accessories for the hyundai and kia line...

they must be heavily investing in hyundai and kia because of their surging growth

if there's one thing i'd want from EVF is...is an supercharger kit for the 1.6L alpha..cost wouldn't be a matter as long as it's available.

after i get the3 cat-back..i'm investing in the 4-2-1 headers..
they're made a smart move by making 4-2-1 instead of 4-1..accent's lacks low end torque and the header's might help around town cruising a big better

guess it's safe to say..go evo-fusion
oh..and if they're gonna put decal's or tin emblem's with our cat-backs...i hope they send vinyl's of small and regular size's....something for the quarter rear panel window.:D

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Originally posted by attist178
[body]
I'm waiting to get a question answered by them, and make sure I have the money, but I'm thinking about the headers...
[/body]
What do you want/need to know. Chances are I will have an answer for you.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
sweet. they said they saw more of a power increase with the 4-2-1 design over the 4-1 design. how much of a power increase do you estimate there would be on my 1.6L DOHC?

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
probably like 2 or 3 in the ballpark range.

add that with the exhaust and maybe a tota of 8 or 9??I think..

my LC feel's anemic when revved and maybe the cat-header combo will help it breathe and fart alot easier

try getting the intake chamber manifold ported and maybe another 4 will pop out.

BTW:I do hope that yamaneko has gotten more than 5 pre-order's..you know why:)

[Edited by TAK82 on Jan 18, 2006 7:10 PM]

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
This is why when you pre-order something.. you need to patient. Making new threads that you've already expressed your anxiousness will not make things move faster. You should go to Accent Qubec forums and CarDomain Accent Pages and post that you need more people for the group buy. That would speed up the process instead of posting "I cant wait.. blah blah blah blah". Or if you can find another message board, hit them up. If you cant wait, never preorder. Thats my rule and why I will never preorder because I cant be w/o 300.00 with nothing in my hand unless I know its being shipped soon (IE: The Ksport Coilovers.. very good group buy by the way =) )

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Adam, I Understand, but ever since the fall clubaccent.org and the fact that i can't understand french..and also the fact that i've never got my password from cardomain.com...
I can't seem to join an accent based board elsewhere..

i'm sorry for my anxiousness but it's not easy trying to forget about it..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts