Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I just ordered my rear sway bar from PSC, and now I'm looking at front strut bars. I've narrowed it down to EvoFusion and K-Spec, as they would be the cheapest ($75 shipped from E.F.; $79 shipped from K-Spec). Is there any real difference b/w the 2 bars? Thanks.

-Tim

btw: LC2 Accent 1.6L GL

[Edited by attist178 on Mar 5, 2006 9:45 PM]

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
i have the front evofusion bar and the rear kspec bar..

it seem's that they get their bar's from the same supplier as both my bar's came with identical hardware in identical boxe's and identical decals.

result..roll has been reduced by 28%..no more worrying about backing off in the corners..

tire wear seem's smooth too.

[Edited by TAK82 on Mar 5, 2006 10:45 PM]

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Beatiful. Thanks!

-Tim

·
Registered
453 Posts
Hey does anyone know if there is a noticeable difference (considerably less body roll)after you install the strutbars, when you already have the upgraded swaybars? and do you have to cut the plastic molding in the rear to install the rear strutbar? I'm thinking about getting front/rear strutbars from shark racing. Would greatly appreciate some feedback on this subject (since my money tree has been uprooted for awhile.)

·
Registered
653 Posts
Our strut bars are new now, our shipment should clear customs any day now...the new ones are all gunmetal in color. So, if you want a chrome or polished aluminum look go for shark racing or kspec. If you want a gunmetal color go for evofusion

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
KSPEC all the way. you absolutely can't go wrong with them. fast shipping, good prices, and all around nice guys. never had a bad experience.

never ordered from sr/EF, so I can't say anything bad or good either way

[Edited by bvtmattyc on Mar 6, 2006 2:28 PM]

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
i haven't dealt with kspec yet, but yea it definately helps with corners while driving. i also installed a rear sway bar (whiteline) and that helped a lot with body roll, next i might get the rear strut bar from kspec, but evofusion is a smooth ride, no problems, fast shipping and always a good transaction, i haven't dealt with shark racing either, so your best bet is EF/ Kspec, have fun with the new handling too

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Kspec shipped their product very quickly..and no errors:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts