Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant find any pictures of the actual evofusion exhaust on a hyundai accent. I thought there used to be one on here. If someone could show me theirs i would appreciate it. Thanks:)

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have the evofusion exhaust and header so I'll see if I can dig up some pics for you.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Is there anyway I could get you to describe the sound? I know it may be a stupid question, but I am looking into getting their cat back exhaust and don't want to spend money on something that sounds like a rice burning fart can.

They have yet to fit an 07' so I am looking to find out what if any difference there is between the 06' and 07' MC.

·
Registered
183 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
mikeyhd said:
Is there anyway I could get you to describe the sound? I know it may be a stupid question, but I am looking into getting their cat back exhaust and don't want to spend money on something that sounds like a rice burning fart can.

They have yet to fit an 07' so I am looking to find out what if any difference there is between the 06' and 07' MC.
It is a loud sound, I had some soundclips and if you want me to I can send you one so you can get a good idea. It does have a deep sound, but maybe a little ricey as it has a BRAAAAP kind of sound, but it's not really hollow sounding or high pitched. I like it though.

·
Registered
68 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Here's a quick video I put together of the cat-back in action. The beeping sound is the sound of my radar detector going off as there was a cop right there, haha. Enjoy. :D

·
Registered
67 Posts
dmonkyking!!!

Thanx for the clip....... me likey!!!

I'm looking at keeping the stock exhaust manifold and cat and I heard that both of those keep the db's somewhat lower. But the pitch is what I really like!!!

Thanx again,
Mikey

·
Registered
589 Posts

there is a real short sound clip. the cat back sounded good. i found it way to loud after i got the header, but i fixed that with a resonator and now i like it!:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.