Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys and Gal didnt really know where to post this so as i have an accent i thought i would post it in here.

Has anybody had any bad dealings with EVOFUSION?
the reason i ask is i purchased a carbon fibre bonnet for my accent which i received back in july but it turned up damaged. I got on at them and it was all insured with the courier etc and they have emailed me back to say that my replacement one should be shipped out on tuesday/wednesday but this was 2 weeks ago and ive still had nothing back saying that its been shipped or anything and ive emailed again twice since then but with no reply.
Would anybody have any answers?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi guys and Gal didnt really know where to post this so as i have an accent i thought i would post it in here.

Has anybody had any bad dealings with EVOFUSION?
the reason i ask is i purchased a carbon fibre bonnet for my accent which i received back in july but it turned up damaged. I got on at them and it was all insured with the courier etc and they have emailed me back to say that my replacement one should be shipped out on tuesday/wednesday but this was 2 weeks ago and ive still had nothing back saying that its been shipped or anything and ive emailed again twice since then but with no reply.
Would anybody have any answers?
sorry to tell you but most of the responses for EVOFUSION have been poor. I have not had any dealings with this company, but all the forums I have interacted on give a poor reporting on EVOFUSION. I reccomend you conclude you r business with them as profitable as possible, and then leave them alone. If you DO have a favorable result and they have improved their dealings with customers, PLEASE note that to all here.

·
Registered
686 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the replies guys and i must admit once i get my bonnet sorted (i will keep emailing them until it gets sorted) i will no longer be doing any other business with them plus the bonnet is the only real thing that i liked on there anyway as they dont really list that much.

I would have to agree VERY POOR SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION. WHY IS IT ALL THESE COMPANIES TAKE THE MONEY AND THEN IF IT GOES WRONG THEY DONT WANT TO KNOW. IT REALLY WINDS ME UP.:mad:

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
EF has an issue with bad communication.

Overall generally they do a decent job though, and IMO they're not a crooked company, just slow. If you deal with EF it might be a slow process without much if any communication.

Personally I've gotten everything I've ordered though and been satisfied in the end. If you want an added degree of protection you can buy it through their ebay store.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
to be fair today they replied back saying they are having issues with BAX the shipping company wanting to charge them again for the replacement bonnet even though it was BAX fault it got damaged and the replacement should be sent FOC hence the delay.

i agree with what you said they do actually seem to be a good company as have heard good things about them aswell as bad but to me it does just sem they are very slow and to be honest the quality of the first bonnet was top notch one of the best ive seen in relation to the weave been very consistant the whole way through. As long as it get resolved im not too worried.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts