Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

External and profec b

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  TAK82 
#1 ·
So, just before I go to the mechanic and forge the hell out of my engine :D I have installed an obx external wastegate and a profec b spec II. The engine became a beast with these things even at 12psi of boost. Total control of my boost, no bogs no nothing.. Check me out..
Tomorrow morning the LC is going forged with wiseco, pauter, acl bearings clutchmaster fx500 , port polish and valve job , bbtb etc etc. Boost up to 22psi and here we go for 300+ on my gt28r for the moment ;)

See less See more
#2 ·
sweet looking red x's

#6 ·
Check me out.. engine is out and I'm building.. Couldn't resist so I took some photos of the beta me!! and my mechanic ;) GT28r still there not t3 yet..

Beta hanging!!

Beta and my mechanic

Beta, my mechanic and me!

And beta ready to be dissasembled and forged...

#7 ·
i wish i had a mechanic like yours...

by the time that beta is full of forged internals, an you're pullng excessive boost pulling..the alpha tranny might go on you..i'd get a beta tranny

sometimes i forget that u have a beta I, not a beta II , deceitful valve cover plate!!:D:D

keep us posted man...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.