Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
136Mph in my 3.3liter 06 Sonata, didn't top out tough, corner came up so i had to break.. will find new time this summer, ice and snow back for a few more weeks here.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Update: I hit 169 MPH (confirmed by GPS) on the way back from the University of Illinois on Sunday. It had a lot more oomph after my previous high of 149 MPH than I thought it would.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Actually, I have my children with me and brought the car seats because they are an integral part of my decision on this truck, put them in the Quad Cab, connected to all of them and my 4 year old could kick the chair while sitting in his seat, with the front seat adjusted a little behind in my ninety-nine quad cab, his legs bent almost all the time we arrived, but with no more CrewCab, which has space for your seat and makes you happy and I have the crew, the bed is not much smaller, the space in me worth more than the loss in bed, in my opinion.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Update: I hit 169 MPH (confirmed by GPS) on the way back from the University of Illinois on Sunday. It had a lot more oomph after my previous high of 149 MPH than I thought it would.
Nice one, damn that's something I'm sure, haven't took my car past 135 MPH on public roads, evil as!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts