Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as of yesterday i finally got 3/4 of the problems fixed in my beta swapped accent :)....now 3 things left to do before it can go to the exhaust shop.

So i fixed the fuel pump/relay....car now starts up right away like its supposed to, and now have a working fuel gauge that so far seems to be accurate lol...i hooked up my tach, but messed up the first time, now i think i screwed it up, because when i hook it into the brown/white wire leading out from the ecu, that is supposed to be the rpm signal, it just sits at 3k, whether or not i rev it....so i suppose that means i need a new aftermarket tach????

also i fixed my vaccum leak on the intake manifold.....it was just a missing hose i hadnt connected, but i still have a high idle...any suggestions on to what i can check relay wise to find out? im thinking maybe the tps or something on the idle area of the car...lol im a mechanic apprentice and right now i'm having mental block

other than that, just finish putting the interior back together after all the wiring i did and fix the sway bar on the back, and swap the tires with my spare gt ones, and then get the exhaust done and it will be on the road :)
hopefully in the next week.

i will post again tomorrow night with some pictures if i can of what i did and the car all back together.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
nice job, pleases keep us informed and post pics if possible!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts