Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and cleaned my car. What do you all think?

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
very nice, how much are you charging for this?? i would like to have it done lol

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
HOLY CRAP!

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
very clean indeed... cant wait till u get those mirrors painted and body side moldings removed. lower it a bit. but IMO that rear hatch wing (top) has to go. SLAP SOME TINT ON THAT THING MANG !!!!

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the compliments guys. Grim, the mirrors are on the list of things to do after I finnish the bottom section and the rear windows are tinted, and look alot darker in person. Not sure what to do with the side molding as I really dont want to use a filler so I am gunna just paint them blue for now. Lowering the car is also somewere in the future plans but the top hatch spoiler is definitly gunna stay, I love that spoiler!

GLaccent01, I can make you one (or anyone else thats interested) if you want. If you send me yours I will do it for $125 primered ready for paint or $200 fully painted (as long as your car is a factory color) with clearcoat, macco wanted $125 just to paint it. Or I can pick one up at the recyclers and the cost is $150 primered and $225 painted. You pay half to for me to start and the other half when it's completed. Once the final payment is made I will ship out and I will pay for it pay for shipping as long as your in the lower 48 states.

[Edited by DREROB on Dec 8, 2005 7:41 AM]

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Impressivly executed.....

now i just hope a bird or a squirrel don't slam themselve's into the empty grill and bend the radiator.

you got the good muffler, mine's slanted down so i can't add a tip on mine,

now buy the astrel kit and it'll look sick

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I definitly want the astrel kit but its way freakin expensive for a lip kit. Was thinking about making my own lip kit that would have a simular front end as the astrel kit but a better rear lip.

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
looks damn good. great work :D

booooo to the white wipers though!... go black... and get rid of those altezzas... and lower it a little more. and MORE TINT!

but I love the look of the front, and the rims look pretty good too 8D

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The white wipers are going back to black, altezzas are staying but im thinkin of changing the color from white to blue. What do you mean lower it a little more, it's at stock height:lol: And the tint, I dont know whats up with the pics I took but they really do look darker in person then those pics show

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
black = good

blue altezzas could look good... i think it would look better... more unique for sure :)

the wheels must be over-sized to fill in the wheel wells like that... either way, i think only a mild lowering would be neccessary

and... TINT DARKER!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The tint is gunna have to stay the shade it is, it's already hard enough to pick out the CHP in my rearview and as often as I am speeding on the freeway (like every day) I need every advantage I can get. Lowering, well the back does look lowered due to 2 12's, box, amp and tools. Thinking about ditching the whole white theme and switching up to black chrome. Rims, mesh, tailights, headlights, license plate frames and antenna. Here is an example of black chrome if you havn't seen it yet.

Now all I need is more money:lol:

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Very nice work. Looks just like the Talon WRC grill. The only difference is, yours is a direct bolt-on and made of urathane while the Talon WRC is fiberglass and fits like crap.

You know what would look nice on your car? These wheels! I'll sell them to you for cheap....

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well my piece does have fiberglass in it, I used the fiberglass to fill the big gaping holes that were left when I cut it up, but it does fit nicely. I originally wanted to order the talon wrc grill until I saw the price, and god knows what shipping from ausralia would run me so I figured what the hell ill do it myself. Those are nice rims but not interested at this time.

[Edited by DREROB on Dec 6, 2005 4:48 PM]

·
Registered
209 Posts
call me stupid but I am pretty sure thoes wheels are hitting the wheel well plastic in that pics, who would want that?

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
....the tires are inside the wheel wells...

·
Registered
209 Posts
No, they are definatley touching! Look at the front of the tire tuching the plastic!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts