Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

First Race

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  WytchDctr 
#1 ·
Since ive been back and have the new toys on it. (Im not going to cound the GMC minivan.... that was really silly) I pull up to a light here in town as an S-10 comes out of a gas station parking lot. He keeps inching up but I think its because the light was about to change. He barks coming off the line and because I am not paying attention he pulls a little. Very little from the fact that I am launching like normal. He starts doing this victory bounce thing and is smiling; he is looking at his side mirror so I can see part of his face. So at 15ish mph still in first I put it to the floor. The extra 2inchs of rubber loose no time putting power to the ground, not even a squeal. The new intake roars to life with a sound like its ripping a hole in the atmosphere thru a hole in my bumper. I instantly regain the lost ground and have a car on him before I click into second. I shut down 5 under the speed limit (55mph) and already had three maybe four cars on him. He does a ricer flyby. I catch him due to another light up the road and rev at him. He won’t look at me now. :evil: Owned by a 4 door hyundai.

#3 ·
lol yeah i remeber when i first got my car i had no mods and the samething happened with a s-10 and me. The dude in the s-10 had his chick in the car with him and she looks over and smiles at me. but being the hot dude i am i didnt think anything about it and launched normally as he floored it so i was like oh i see how it is and with him already half a car ahead of me i floored it and smoked his butt! by the time i reached 3rd gear i was 2 cars ahead of him. but i stoped at 80 and he kept goin.

#6 ·
^^ speaking of owning a vette, i had some guy in his vette think he was sooo cool, and he tried to pass me between these two 90 degree turns, he missed his braking point, and went straight instead of left... i stopped to make sure he was ok, cause his car just went straight off the road and disapreared. He was ok, but the vette was totalled.

#7 ·
Originally posted by pronboy
[body]
Originally posted by punkroca
[body]
but being the hot dude i am i didnt think anything about it... i floored it and smoked his butt!...
[/body]

damn, these stories only get worse by the post.
[/body]
lol i was joking when i said "being the hot dude i am". but i did smoke him

[Edited by punkroca on Jan 26, 2006 10:37 PM]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.