Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

Foglight switch for my '99 J2

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  VGB004 
#1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get the original foglight switch for my 1999 Elantra:??:

#5 ·
i highly suggest it

i've picked up a lot of actual hyundai aftermarket parts such as the spoiler and the fog lights

i'm a huge fan of lighting, and the fogs really add a nice 'rally' effect to the front stance of the car. plus, if you throw some fog light xenon bulbs in there, they are very bright. at dusk, i drive around with my signal lights on and the fogs - no head lights. looks pretty nifty.

#6 ·
if you really want awesome foglights get Sylvania Xenarc X1010s. they cost about $300 and they are actually better than your headlamps. they shine at 5400K and work with your existing headlamps to put out about half the output of OEM HID headlamps. they use a ballast that provides ~35w power to each bulb.

i have these installed in the foglight holes and it looks really cool. with some high wattage H4 bulbs like PIAA you can really light up the road.

i can take a picture of what it looks like if you want.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.