Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So with the launch of the premiers this week...
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi/main.shtml
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi_miami/home.shtml
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi_ny/

Which show is your favorite and is CSI NY going to be a flop?

I'm partial to CSI Miami, but the NY looks like it will be as good, if not better... (personally, I feel that CBS is trying to appeal to the Northeastern demographic...)

[Edited by Tugger5000 on Sep 20, 2004 7:19 PM]

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
I don't watch any... but I do like ER and now MI... and Rescue Me

·
Registered
510 Posts
Miami's my fave! I like regular CSI sometimes. But I'm looking forward to NY. I'm a CSI nutso, dang...

I saw the premiere for Miami tonight, and man I was so surprised*. It was a good episode.

*Those who saw, know the surprise. :shocked:

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
i love the regular CSI ... its the only tv show (other than NFL during the season) that i ever watch

i do not like Miami whatsoever .... NY, i dunno ... maybe a better cast would have been better imo ..... we'll see...im watching NY on wed (i think thats its premiere) ...

but im definately watching thurs CSI Las Vegas .... love that show...ive bought all 3 seasons out so far, and already preordered season 4 (out oct 14) .....

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
I love watching the original CSI, when they had the CSI marathon on SPIKE...I couldn't leave...haha..but the CSI Miami isnt that good, and I dont know about NY yet, it should be good.

·
Registered
7,357 Posts
-------Commercial of the not too distant future-------

CBS announcer
[body]
Coming up this fall 2006, get ready for the newest CSI series. CSI: Idaho.
[/body]
Tom Sizemore
[body]
So farmer Bob, you say someone came onto your farm, molested your sheep, and made off with your prize Po-Ta-Toe plant?
[/body]
farmer Bob
[body]
Yes sir. Poor ole Betsy (points to sheep) never saw it coming. No dinner, no movie just took what he wanted and left in the night.
[/body]
Tom Sizemore
[body]
Don't worry sir, we'll find this sicko. Murphy (points to other CSI) scrape for DNA samples from that Po-Ta-Toe plant and meet me in the barn.
[/body]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
OriginaL CSI LV is top on my list then NY then Miami. I hate David Caruso, his acting is so unrealistic. IMO they should have ended his character last night instead of Speed. I wonder why they killed Speed's character, did he pull a David Caruso and demanded more money from the show's producers?

Can't wait for CSI LV this thursday - aliens :hmmm:

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
I tried watching Miami, but there is just something about it that doesn't seem to appeal to me like Las Vegas. Las Vegas is my fav. Haven't seen NY yet so only time will tell.

·
Registered
510 Posts
I heard from someone that Speed got killed off because his contract was up and he asked for more money when they asked him to resign. I agree that Horatio (Caruso) says things unrealistically but there's just something about his charismatic persona that keeps me watching...he's got an ego like he knows he'll solve the case no matter what...

And btw, the last episode of the past season for Miami, was basically like a spoiler for CSI: NY. They had some murder that had ties in Miami, but shifted to NY so they introduced Gary Senise and his crew in NY. They did the same thing when they introduced Miami, from LV. Well it was enough to entice me to watch NY as well.

CBS has got some major primetime players in the drama market. They're going to have a CSI for every night of the week at this rate! Jeez.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts