Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so its been a month and I finally got my pictures from Canada developed.

you can see endlessmike in the backround working on the electical system of his SE-R:

The Hyundai Sunday caravan to Hamilton:

and here's Cottonmouth taking a picture of me taking a picture of him:

and this was his point of view :D :

and for those of you who havent seen em, some pictures of me:

this one's from Winnepeg, Manitoba:

so next is the Zefiro hood, which'll be put on for spring time. These are the last pictures for now...next year is showtime :smoking:

oh yeah and digital cameras kick ass...these are the last of the ones I took with a disposable camera.

[Edited by Tibbychick on Sep 28, 2004 11:10 AM]

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tried, but my computer almost blew up in the process :lol:

But I did however print out a nice copy of the first pic to put on my wall :D

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
The car looks good all the hard work u put into it shows. Take clearer pics of the car next time if possible & more pics of you would also be appriciated ;):

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
Looks good

Saw on RD that you were looking for wheels Motegi to be exact good choice ;):

Sponsored by them actually :D I like them so far. I have the DP6 in 18" Hyper Black, next I am getting the TRAK LITES in 19's I think, or wait to see what comes up

semi-pro pics

[Edited by SPIKE on Sep 28, 2004 11:41 PM]

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone :D

I'm almost definetly getting the FF6s...although I really like the DP6s too..they really look good on your car. I think the FF6s will fit better with the lines of my kit though

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hell yeah! Got the MR7s right now, had em for two years and I love em. I just need something more showy and Motegis are the only brand that does it for me.

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
Motegi's are not that bad...

Trak Lites are nice and really light weight, also they are coming out with a new line up soon

·
Registered
518 Posts
I'm also looking at getting either the MR7 or MR8...just trying to find somewhere with good pricing and good financing(Don't make THAT much money!)

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
I had MR7's as well.. I posted a pic a waaaaaays back. Bent the hell out of them on the Sawyer Highway in the middle of winter. I was in an extreme rush for family reasons and didn't really care. I'm very interested in this new line you mentioned....... :D They leak any design info to their sponsered individuals?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts