Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
489 Posts
About 95% of them think it looks great. The other 5% are still bashing it, both because it's a hyundai, and because it's Korean.

These guys don't know jack about it though. One guy is saying that the 4 cyl. version is 137HP/180ft.lbs. torque

Another guy says there is an AWD 300 HP 2.2L turbo coming out in 2004.

Another guy drives a 2.2 Litre 1993 Cavalier, and he "questions Hyundai's reliability". Meaniwhile he drives that junkheap.

The second last guy is making fun of the V6's power...meanwhile he's driving a friggin Neon RT, nothing to be too impressed with.

The last guy is hyped, saying it's going to do some serious damage to the new celicas.


<hr width=60% noshade size=1 align=left>2000 Red Tiburon SE /w Leather
17" TSW VX-1's /w Toyo Proxes FZ4
Custom CAI, Vibrant Exhaust, Underdrive Pulley
12" Kicker Competitions, Cobalt amps, MTX powered x-over, phoenix gold cap, clarion cd
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top