Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This trailer park sucks, they just towed my friends car b/c he was parked in front of the yard in the road. Its a freaking coldasack! You cant block ne1 or anything in it... stupid. He went to find out where they took the car just now. I've heard they tow for parking vioations like in the grass, in someone elses driveway, handicap spots at the club house, block someones driveway etc but that is stupid. Its bad enough they stick notices on my door for not mowing my yard or for having something they dont like on MY trailer. I own the **** and they make all the rules :evil:

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
i hate em...i hate the frickin towing companies..
enough to sneak in there, find my car and pull off the plate's and slam the gate's on the way out.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They didnt make a sound, it wasnt a regular tow truck. It was like a ford f350 with a tow thing on the back of it :dead: My dogs didnt hear it so it was dead silent.....

·
Registered
9,188 Posts
I parked in the middle of a cul-de-sac once, and I got a ticket for parking in excess of 12 inches (30 cm) from the curb. What a load.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Originally posted by Jed118
[body]
I parked in the middle of a cul-de-sac once, and I got a ticket for parking in excess of 12 inches (30 cm) from the curb. What a load.
[/body]
heh heh you said "sac"

·
Registered
9,188 Posts
you guys need to get laid... :lol:
Or maybe I do? :paranoid:

:lol:

·
Registered
646 Posts
Deal with your Trailer Park Supervisor... Julian and Ricky style... 8D

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
^^ Is Wayne Brady gunna have to choke a bitch?" that is the philosophy I would use with them :D

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Originally posted by Jed118
[body]
you guys need to get laid... :lol:
Or maybe I do? :paranoid:

:lol:
[/body]
no i definetly do

1 - 13 of 13 Posts