Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok everyone, I live in the US, and I'm looking for front and rear strut tower braces, evo fusion has a front one but I would like to get a rear so when I get ready to do the suspension it's stiffer and ready! I'm going to go with Eibach springs and KYB Gr-2 Struts. I'll be getting the strut bars before the springs and struts so I can redo my stereo setup around the rear bar. Websites would be VERY helpful..Thanx guys!

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
http://www.kspec.com

go there and click on "verna" that is the accent model you want. Get the rear and front from kspec they are awesome. Good quality and also they usually arrive to you in 4-5 days! :)

·
Registered
466 Posts
You should try PSC too.

They're in Australia but the prices are good and he good usually arrive to customers in the US after 4-5 days.

Really good customer service and great knowledge. Will help you out with anything you need.

--Aaron--

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't want to order from Australia and pay a crapload of customs charges!! I'll e-mail K-Spec and see what it will cost with customs and all. Anyone know how to get ahold of someone from KSpec..I wanted to get a price w/shipping and taxes from customs but don't know who or where to e-mail. Thanx for the help everybody!

[Edited by AccentShow on Sep 23, 2004 7:57 PM]

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Would it be BAD if I got just the front strut bar?? I would like to get both but was wondering if just one would be good enough for awhile???

·
Registered
466 Posts
I could be wrong but I think that only 1 is fine. I would get the front rather than the back. It will stiffen the front where the most stress is during steering.

I have just ordered the front strut bar from PSC and a rear sway bar to compensate for the rear end.

--Aaron--

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Originally posted by AccentShow
[body]
I don't want to order from Australia and pay a crapload of customs charges!! I'll e-mail K-Spec and see what it will cost with customs and all. Anyone know how to get ahold of someone from KSpec..I wanted to get a price w/shipping and taxes from customs but don't know who or where to e-mail. Thanx for the help everybody!

[Edited by AccentShow on Sep 23, 2004 7:57 PM]
[/body]
You won't pay any custom charges, that's only if the package goes through our neighbor to the north. I doubt it's purely magical that of the several items I've ordered from PSC I've never paid customs/import/duty/etc.

If you are only going to get one bar, do the back. That's the only one you'll feel a difference with while cornering after you install.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I've been thinking about getting these items for a while now but I'm just curious, do the strut bars have the same affect as the sway bars with for changing under/over-stear and can it also change handling in extreme weather, like snow?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts