Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale A set of 17" gunmetal rims. They have yokohama AVS ES100. The rubber is in very good shape. I am not sure what the bolt pattern is but they have been on my accent for awhile. I have tried to find them on the internet to find the exact bolt pattern but have been unable to locate them. They also come with the hubcentric adapters. I am wanting to get at least 500.00 CAD for them.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/358302

[Edited by jharvey1309 on Nov 23, 2005 4:23 AM]

·
Registered
372 Posts
i like those rims

151.3 w/ 2 comp vrs? whats that, like 800watts rms? that doesnt sound right at all. theres a guy on EXD running a 12" kicker solo-x sub 2400 watts @ 1 ohm, and is hitting like a 140 on a termlab....here you can read about it..
http://www.elantraxd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3364

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I never asked you to believe it. The fact of the matter it I have a certificate for winning that day at that spl and I don't care if you believe it. I had a JBL 1200watt amp running thoes 2 speakers. And you need to realize that sound travels different in different cars.
I am trying to sell some rims and rubber here so unless you are intrested..............

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump. Price drop to 500CAD

·
Registered
978 Posts
great rims, what about rubbers??

As far as the 151 goes, it was not on a TL, probably on an audiocontrol turned up. Figure in the 138-141 on the new TL. Still not a bad score. (audiocontrol meters are very unfair when comparing one show to another, I would love to go on that meter with my 149.9 with 400 watts and 2 12's on the TL, I would be in the 55+ , which is why the TL is the choice of the major orgs in the us because it's fairly even across the board)

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
About two hours north west of Toronto.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rubber is in great shape

1 - 10 of 10 Posts