Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Custom piping for accent with Dual Core bar and plate SPEARCO FMIC and Greddy Type-S BOV. You can VERY easily use this for your custom Turbo set up. I will even do the modication to the hot pipe depending on your turbo manifold choice.

i will also include the oil feed and return lines used on my supercharger set up, tiburon injectors, and anything else i have lying around from that set up (I will make a detailed list when i get out to my garage to take pics of everything else).

Basically all you would need to complete this set up with everything i am selling here is a turbo manifold (you can buy from essential speed or a few other places), turbo, and downpipe welded to you exhaust and fuel management. So maybe another $500-800 for these things (depending on if you have the 1.5 or 1.6..) if you play your cards right. There are always other little things you will need of course... i would expect another hundie in other junk. I will help whoever source the additional parts they will need and how to install. I will even help install if you live anywhere close to me. I have well over $3000 in this set up, unfortunately my supercharger blew and i removed it.

SOLD
-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=--=-==-

I removed the other items for sale in this post to avoid confusion. They will be reposted soon once i get a status of a few being purchased locally.

[Edited by MadHatter on Sep 30, 2004 1:22 PM]

[Edited by Red_AGT on Oct 12, 2004 5:16 PM]

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Hey man, you never mentioned if you are selling the blown SC??? If so... How much?

Rob

·
Registered
85 Posts
Mad,

How different is the plumbing on an accent appose to a 2nd gen Tib? Any idea?

Would you be willing to sell just the plumbing?

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
dude, seriously, will you take payments? VERY INTERESTED!!

e-mail me @ [email protected] (take out the nospam part)

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
matt...

refresh me- is that intercooler 2.25 in and 2.5 out or 2 in and 2.25 out? if youre willing to part it out i may want just the IC for my scoupe- provided i get it running lol. also im afraid it may be too big :dead:

additionally, if i cannot get this block to check out compression wise by this weekend, im going to return it for a refund and put my 1.8 /T3 in it i think. if so ill prolly take the whole setup. im just so confused with this car i dont know what i wanna do, but ill catch you on AIM later this week with some sort of semi-final answer. by any means if you get a good cash offer dont hold out for me.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol dude... i just told ya the other night i was selling it. Lay off the booze! haha jk ;): give me a call later

NrG, the plumbing would be rather similar... but i would like to sell everything together if possible.

sent ya mail bvtmattyc

[Edited by MadHatter on Sep 21, 2004 7:40 AM]

·
Registered
85 Posts
Mad,

Lemme know asap about the plumbing then. I would be willing to buy all the plumbing from you if your willing to sell it.

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Originally posted by resa
[body]
matt... hit me up tonight... i got an offer for you

[Edited by resa on Sep 22, 2004 4:03 PM]
[/body]
lol i bet she does ;):;):;):;):;): wtf was that all about lol

what i was saying is that if you part it out i still wanna know the intercooler in/out sizes. ill prolly know this weekend wether or not i keep my scoupe.

peace.

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
email me your #... my phone's screen broke so i cant view and i have primerica tonight. ill call u rigt now from work.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I take it the headers are stainless steal. so you would be able to cut them up and make your own turbo manifold from them, correct?

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by Lobert
[body]
I take it the headers are stainless steal. so you would be able to cut them up and make your own turbo manifold from them, correct?

[/body]
for sure... i actually almost did this... but the runners are rather long and it would be a VERY low sitting turbo. I dont know if you would have enough clearance after welding the collector to where the 4-1 first meets.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Clearance want be a problem since I will be cutting it down to fit anyway. Now time for me to get on my hands and knees and beg the wifey for my allowance:nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.