Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well im registered for unlimited checks for the next month...

Anyone want to know where their car has been?

Im charging 1 dollar per check

for more details go to carfax.com

If your the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th owner.. you might wanna know where you car has been, or what has been done to it.

NINJA EDIT!

Ok.. to the car with the most F-up report... will win a prize of 5 bucks.
:D
I will post winner (personal info will be omited)

Please paypal me at [email protected] and i will email you back with a copy of your report.

All i need is the VIN number.

[Edited by JAWS 021 on Sep 28, 2004 10:41 AM]

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
hahaha, I win!

somehow the car went from canada to arizona then here where i bought it, then it was in three accidents and now has a salvage title and is worth $0.

edit, alright when I pay you for the subbox, I'll throw in an extra $1 for a report.

[Edited by Tibbychick on Sep 28, 2004 10:50 AM]

·
Registered
763 Posts
Jaws, hit me up!!....it is really important!!

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by SpeedRacer
[body]
WTF? I give away CarFax reports when I buy an account. :sleepy:
[/body]
Your super kool!
8D

Its only a buck man..
Next time.. just dont buy that coke or dr pepper from the vending machine. You need to lose the weight anyways.
ahahahaha
:D

BTW.. both of you have emails.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Originally posted by Tibbychick
[body]
hahaha, I win!

somehow the car went from canada to arizona then here where i bought it, then it was in three accidents and now has a salvage title and is worth $0.

edit, alright when I pay you for the subbox, I'll throw in an extra $1 for a report.

[Edited by Tibbychick on Sep 28, 2004 10:50 AM]
[/body]
LOL I got you on that one
I had a bunch of cars and most are clean
1979 Mercury Capri (Clean check)
1993 Pontiac Grand Am (Clean Check)
1986 Honda Prelude
- Check came back rolled back odometer 3 times, been in 3 major accidents, deemed unsaft (Salavate Title Issued in Ontario, Newfoundland, Quebec but somehow was driveable and Legally owned and drivin)
1995 Hyundai Sonata
- check on the car came back as stolen from Canada found in the US while in the US stolen again Toronto Police recovered, claimed found drugs, imponded then destroyed the car... when the car actually was in my possession and undrivable due to a bad engine.. (sat in a storage facility for 2 years) they claimed my car was a chop shop special when my engine had the original vin stamped on it
1991 Chev Tracker (Clean Check)
1983 Honda Civic CRX
- DMV somehow deemed my car destroyed in an accident and salvage title was issued.. they refuse to release it when the car was taken into a inspection station and passed safty with flying colors ( Car now sits in the back of my buddies propery slowly rusting away )
1991 Pontiac Tempest
Car reported to have Rolled back odometer when in fact its a US origin car and the Display Cluster is still in fact a US cluster with a Canadian sticker over the original) so when it reads 283,470km its ACTUALLY 283,470 MILES ( My work LOL)

and my current car which is waiting for jaws to run the carfax for :D

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
I have my account now too, willing to do it for free. Thats really not cool jaws imo....:pirate:

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it was only a buck man..

Its not like im busting a KORE or anything..

Oh well

I guess you guys can lock this now.
just email skierd.. he will do it for free.

Sorry but if i offered it for free.. i would have about a million emails asking for reports. Sorry but i just dont have that time. My online time is limited as is... so if paying a dollar offends you.. sorry..
1 dollar is still a lot cheaper than having to pay the 22 bucks for one report.

Say what you want..
but a dollar is still a HUGE hook up.
I offered a 22 dollar service for a buck..

I still think i was hooking people up...

Oh well.. you guys can go ahead and lock this up now.

·
Registered
171 Posts
O.O Jaws I paid and I still will pay for my report ???? I paid this morning Via Paypal with the Email address of northern(UnDeRsCoRe)escape[At]cogeco{DoT}ca

Dear Northern Escape,

This email confirms that you sent $1.00 USD to [email protected]

------------------------------
Payment Details
------------------------------

Amount: $1.00 USD
Transaction ID: 15F68749YB8448408
Subject: Carfax Report
Note:
XXXXXX6041KH669142 <--- Edited for content on forum only the real Email shows all

P.S
A Buck aint gunna kill me :p (yeah OMG $1 is to much for a report) I will go to the DMV and pay those suckers $35 for 3 pages that just tells me who owned it and if theres any liens....
Jaws you've been hooked up and your doin a good service even if OTHERS give it for free... its still kind of fun to bring it up list it and have fun with the results like whos is worst the whos :)

[Edited by Beowulf on Oct 14, 2004 12:12 PM]

[Edited by Beowulf on Oct 14, 2004 12:13 PM]

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
Originally posted by skierd
[body]
I have my account now too, willing to do it for free. Thats really not cool jaws imo....:pirate:
[/body]
I'm just curious to see if my old Audi is still on the road... WAUFB0449FN087584
It should say it's a custom because of the transmission conversion...

·
Registered
315 Posts
I have my account now too, willing to do it for free. Thats really not cool jaws imo....

[body][/body]
Are you still doing the free quote? I want to check both of my cars. 99 x3: KMHVF24N1XU547265? and '02 LC KMHCF35G42U197491? Thanks

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
doode

its only $1

how much did you guys spend for your account?

i would be in on it if i wasnt the original owner

i might send you a vin to run jaws im wonderin on the mustang

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i spent like 33 i believe..

its a chance to make up some cash, help other people out, and just find the most f-up car on the site.

you guys should email skierd.. i dont think hes seen this post.
You might wanna post in the offtopic forum, since hes not really selling anything.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts