Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

Just got back from backpacking in europe for a few months, it was great!

The accent has been sold and its about time to auction off my beast of a turbo kit, have a look at some pictures....

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/13second-Bolt-on-Turbo-Kit-to-suit-Hyundai-Accent-Excel_W0QQitemZ4586510927QQcategoryZ43808QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Hope i can get some keen buyers, anyone that wants to discuss this privatly please feel free to email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Luke

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Too bad your not parting it out. Also I dont think that 9psi will get you into the high 13's in the quarter mile. Im running 10psi now with some other mods and doubt I touch maybe mid 14's.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hehe i have the time slip :evil: every car is different depending on the setup i guess (tires, ventalation, heat shields, airflow etc) and how good a launch you get

any questions please feel free to email me

Luke

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeh... Although i'm sure your turbo kits are alot cheaper in general over there considering the higher demmand.... I wouldnt have a clue how much shipping would be though.

If interested i can find out

Luke

·
Registered
846 Posts
got any other bits and peices? like that gearbox with double edged syncro's still? im looking for a gearbox and mine has carked it.

[Edited by T-WING on Nov 1, 2005 2:38 AM]

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes that is still avaliable.... i was just about posting it on ebay since i just took pictures of it...

send me an email and i will send pictures... that goes for whoever else is interested, Australia based though

Luke

·
Registered
846 Posts
email sent;):

·
Registered
126 Posts
Originally posted by drift_accent
[body]
Yeh... Although i'm sure your turbo kits are alot cheaper in general over there considering the higher demmand.... I wouldnt have a clue how much shipping would be though.

If interested i can find out

Luke
[/body]
Didn't mean to sound sarcastic, that's a pretty comprehensive list of equipment and I wish I did have the money cause I'd snag it up.:D

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh ok hehe i just wasnt sure how much you guys get your peformance parts over there for because last time someone had a go saying parts are so much cheaper in teh US compared to here. I'm glad other people also think that this price is good value because alot of effort and money went into engineering this custom turbo kit and i know someone will be very happy with it.

Thanks for the positive comments.

:)

Luke

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
how was your fuel system setup? looks like you removed the rail and replacesd it all with hose and ran a manual fmu.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Stock fuel system and fuel pump was fine althogh i changed the fuel rail so i could run the FMU just incase i didnt have enough fuel being distributed for 1BAR boost, although in the end it turned out that i didnt need it.

Luke

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1day left people!

:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts