Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought those few months ago and now they finaly arrived problem is the accent is now gone to the scrap yard so they are brand new never been instal

www.Spax.co.uk for the compagny they drop 60mm acording to the web site they are for 98-99

they are unique over here as far as i know never heard anyone talk about it over here i'm from quebec/canada

300$Can+shipping ;): lower price

[Edited by BarMan on Jan 23, 2006 9:21 PM]

[Edited by BarMan on Jan 24, 2006 3:38 PM]

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
nobody is interested by those Springs they are brand new in the box never been instaled :dead::dead:

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yep about 2.3" acording to the web site i know nobody who ever had Them on accent and as far as i know i'am the first ever to bought them

but a freind of mine as Spax Springs on is peugeot 405mi16 1989 and they are really nice and they don't drop more and more afther time like B+G or other would do ;):

for the price maybe a bit they cost me about 350$+tx and the car was crash before i evan had the time to try them :puzzled:

·
Registered
563 Posts
see i have eibach springs on my car and they handle great and the ride is even better but they only lower my car about 1.5 inches and i want lower.....would u be willing to trade for something?....i have lots of 03+ tiburon parts, accent parts and car audio etc...

[Edited by turbo 97 gs on Jan 27, 2006 7:00 PM]

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
trade well..... i don't have any hyundai anymore i'm looking to buy a Tib 99 since the accent went to the scrap yard :/

i'm not in that hurry to sell them but they are no use to me anymore so if someone would be interested at a resonable price i would sell them ;):

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anybody could be interested ? ;):

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ttt ;):

1 - 11 of 11 Posts