Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was cleaning out my desk and i realized that i have a mass amount of car magazines. i would like to sell each mag for $2 shipped...i will accept offers and i will discount the order if you buy more than 3 magazines. i have the following:

IMPORT TUNER

january 04-november 04 (december 04 hasnt been released yet)
january 03-december 03(excluding the january and april issues)(the march issue has a huge feature on the apexi tiburon)
january 02-december 02

hot compacts and imports(has a feature on JEM's 01 elantra)

i also have a massive 2004 catalog that is about the size of 2-3 texbooks. it has anything and everything for imports and domestics)

i have random issues of jcw catalog, autosound, sport compact car, performance auto and sound, import racer, superstreet, autoworld, and car audio and electroincs....20 issues in all.

feel free to ask any questions. [email protected]

thanks

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Do you have the Super Street With that turbo' accent aricle in it? La Pulga, or what ever it was called? I will pay $20 just for that magazine alone...:nervous:

Thanks
Rob

·
Registered
14,259 Posts
Originally posted by rab71
[body]
Do you have the Super Street With that turbo' accent aricle in it? La Pulga, or what ever it was called? I will pay $20 just for that magazine alone...:nervous:

Thanks
Rob
[/body]

i think i have it...

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Man, I have been looking for that for years now... I used to have it too, then the wife decideed all my ole magazines took up too much space, and tossed them!!!

Can I buy it from ya'? $20.00???

Rob
[email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts