Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Revisement:
For Sale..Sony CDX-MP40...is XM ready, MP3, CD-R,RW Reading Capabilities,removable flip down faceplate..no deep scratche's on the LCD Screen, still dust free, play's WMA too.
^^Current status..on hold for Ubecrew610

Item#2
SPECIAL:Traxxas T-maxx..New price..with everything..$170.Spare tire's rim's,parts..Etc..
disregard my post about it being on sale..this is my final asking price,

Item#3..a complete set of factory Steelie's, tire's and wheel cover's for the 1st GEN LC Accent...$200..tire's are nearly new, no abrasion on the sidewalls,

Item#4:factory Exhaust..for thoses who need cheap used parts..I'm selling my stock exhaust for the upcoming evo-fusion exhaust system..i will also completly refurbish the exhaust system for the buyer..sand down the dirt and re-paint it black..$90

Item#5:this has been postponed..my dog has only given birth to 1 puppy..at this time she may have more puppie's but i can't expect a clear outcome right now..until then this is on hold.

Item#6:Mountain Bike..1997 Specialized Hard Rock GX perfect condition..21 speed, titanium frame,grip shift..original seat still good, has rack in the rear, new michelin cross country tires..dark green,men's bike, rust free chain, switchback front and rear and seats..$100

Item#7:Stock air Box for LC Accent..Car has CAI, Have no use for airbox..still has new filter on it...$25

Item#8:128MB Nvidia Geforce Graphics' Card for PCI
need a Resolution display boost in San andreas or doom?
this is it...$60..revised price.

Pic's wil be available upon request.

Here's the pic's of the sony headunit

[Edited by TAK82 on Oct 30, 2005 12:37 PM]

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wired for as in wiring harness?
i bought another head unit so the originial Sony wiring harness is still plugged in, it just need some splicing with your car's wiring harness and it'll work..the guy from best buy cut the sony harness but there's about 5 inche's of wire left on it..

I wil get pic's as soon as i borrow my neighbor's digicam...again..

·
Registered
572 Posts
$50 for the exhaust like it is? I could care less about how it looks...as long as it doesn't have any holes or anything...

Hmm and I'd like some pics of the puppies, what color is your Jindo? If any of the pups are red(tan) let me know and I'll be interested....

[Edited by silver01accent on Oct 27, 2005 5:52 PM]

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the exhaust is in near pristine conditin..except fro some baked on mug, no hole's, no rust point's..no rotting flange's..

as for the puppie's..they wil be either white or red tan..assuming you live nearby or i will bring a small litter of them in my car..should you buy one of em, make sure you have experience in raising dog's because the jindo is a medium size wolf/spitz dog and will be very loyal to it's first master and will be fierce when it grow's up..in other word's..very good guard dog..almost better than doberman.

·
Registered
572 Posts
well like I said...$50 for the exhaust as is..I'm in frederiscksburg so I could pick up...ya let me know when the pups are here and I'll take a look..thanks

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by silver01accent
[body]
well like I said...$50 for the exhaust as is..I'm in frederiscksburg so I could pick up...ya let me know when the pups are here and I'll take a look..thanks
[/body]

But Of course...I'll let ya know:)

·
Registered
158 Posts
would you take a trade for the headunit. i have a ur underdrive pulley for a 1.5 accent, brand new and i have a brand new aem bypass valve that is 2.75inch.
i think the pulley will fot a 1.6 not a 100 percent sure

[Edited by ubecrew610 on Oct 29, 2005 4:09 PM]

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by ubecrew610
[body]
would you take a trade for the headunit. i have a ur underdrive pulley for a 1.5 accent, brand new and i have a brand new aem bypass valve that is 2.75inch.
i think the pulley will fot a 1.6 not a 100 percent sure

[Edited by ubecrew610 on Oct 29, 2005 4:09 PM]
[/body]

That CAN be arranged..
give me a hoot at [email protected]
i'm sure we can make a deal...

[Edited by TAK82 on Oct 29, 2005 7:59 PM]

·
Registered
867 Posts
hey, you wouldnt happen to have the exhaust still for sale would you? im in a bit of a dilemma with my car, and i need to find a stock manifold + cat, and flexpipe section as well. The manifold is cracked in three places, the cat. separated itself from the manifold at the weld, and the flexpipe is all brittle and cracked open.

send an email to [email protected] if you still have it...

thanks!

-chris

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i still have the exhuast..
i wonder how that happened toy uor exhaust..so you need the stoc manifold and the whole exhaust system?..i'mma have to charge for the manifold too..$80

i'll be in touch

1 - 14 of 14 Posts