Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*I have an extra set of LC Motor mounts, great if you wanna fill these in and let them dry without putting your car outta commission $60

*A black face boost gauge $30

I will get pics for anybody that wants some...prices aren't real firm but don't lowball me...all prices are without shipping, I'm in virginia if anyone wants to pic anything up....I will update with loads more stuff tomorrow ;): For extra pics go here http://photobucket.com/albums/v217/madhog21/

I'll trade for equal length turbo manifold for a beta2, bigger injectors(550cc and up) for a beta2, carbon fiber hood for LC, high end audio visual and any hott girlfriends;): ...if you've got something you wanna trade...just let me know...

1. 2002 Accent automatic transmission less than 30,000miles $150

2. 1999 Elantra beta1 manual transmission less than 50,000 miles $200

3. B&G springs(2in drop) for LC less than 10,000 miles $150

4. Driver and passenger seats from 2002 LC $125

5. Like new interior carpet from 2002 2-door LC $100(SOLD!)

6. Brand new unpainted evo hood for LC $200 (Pick up only)

7. Stock LC hood with WRX scoop molded in(needs some work) $175 (pick up only)

8. Beta2 coil packs $80

9. Cosmo racing cai for LC has some scratches, needs some buffing $50

10. Log style turbo manifold for Beta2 $175

11. Set of 16'' Riax wheels (black w/crome lip)with parada spec2 tires with less than 20,000miles(mostly highway)...hardly any wear on tires...2 wheels have a bit of curbing $490

12. 2door tailights in near perfect condition $50

13. 2 door Astrel side skirts and rear bumper painted a custom silver/blue $400

14. Set of american racing 16'' rims, they come with tires but they've been sitting for awhileand should be changed, rims have scratches but they work...$250

15. Stock Beta2 injectors, good condition and just cleaned..$60

[Edited by silver01accent on Jan 13, 2006 4:25 PM]

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Pics and dibs on the CAI please.

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
dibs on wheels. they are 4 lug universal type correct?

i have some 17 inch graphite wheels with a polished lip that i'm willing to trade.
RS limited concept pro's http://www.wheelmax.com/Wheels/RSLimited/concept-gunmetal.htm

[Edited by thegrim on Oct 18, 2005 5:05 PM]

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
03: I'll take you some pics first thing in the morning of it on the car...

grim: 16x7 with 205/40 rubber, 4x100/4x4.5 and if you care they weigh in at 18.5lbs w/o the tires

Get me some other pics of the rims please? Do they come with tires?

[Edited by silver01accent on Oct 18, 2005 8:45 PM]

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^HaHa funny man...I'd sell my left nut before I'd sell that spoiler;):

·
Registered
447 Posts
nvm

[Edited by LilGuy2146 on Oct 19, 2005 1:07 PM]

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by ubecrew610
[body]
can i get a pic of the lc hood with the wrx scoop, is it functional and what needs to be done to finish it. [email protected]
[/body]
I put a few pics in photobucket of the hood for you so you can see its functional and stuff...
So ya its functional, around the scoop where it was molded in the paint has cracked, it just needs to be refiberglassed around the scoop. It drives fine though...its on my daily driver right now. The hood also has the normal small rock chips and whatnot. It has holes drilled for hood pins...I have some silver carbonfiber locking hood pins but the holes need to be made a little bigger for them to work...they are included;):

[Edited by silver01accent on Oct 19, 2005 1:40 PM]

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
Originally posted by silver01accent
[body]
grim: 16x7 with 205/40 rubber, 4x100/4x4.5 and if you care they weigh in at 18.5lbs w/o the tires

Get me some other pics of the rims please? Do they come with tires?
[/body]
weight doesnt matter. but i do not have any pix of the rims on my car right now, i'll get them 2morrow. they do come with yokohoma tires.

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
ok, i'll have to try to catch u on AIM if u have it. i'm looking at those injectors, either set of wheels (most likely viax unless u have another buyer), and that FMIC, any pix of it?

·
Registered
209 Posts
dibs on injectors, can you get me the harness clips as well, thanks.

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
silver.your accent say's virginia license plate's..where on virginia do you live? near ben?..I'm in Prince william county,

hopefully i can be there in person for some things.

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
How much would shipping on the CAI be to Las Vegas, NV 89130 through USPS?

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Grim: I'll get some pics of the fmic today if the rain lets up endtanks are both 2.5 I believe, I'll get you the core sizes once the rain lets up...

02slpr: I'll check around but I'm pretty sure I don't have any extra clips..if I find some I'll let you know

TAK82: Old plates but same state, ya I'm right by ben..just hit me up if you want to come by and check out the stuff

03: Let me get the stock intake in and I'll box up the cosmo and get you the info...

[Edited by silver01accent on Oct 21, 2005 3:21 AM]

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Is the evo hood still availible, if so I am very interested depending on the shipping. Whats shipping cost to 95742? It is a business address

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll check on the shipping as soon as I can...I've got sick over the weekend guys so I apolagize that I didn't get anything done. I'll get everything done the start of this week..

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok drerob looks like its gonna be $105 plud for ups and fedex, it should be like $40 shipping through greyhound..if you got another place you would like me to check just let me know...

03: I'm just guessing on weight right now but it looks like it should be less than $20..let me know what you wanna do...

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Well I did my budgeting for the 1st and cant pay it yet but if you still have that hood come november 15th then I will take it.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts