Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm gauging interest on a few things I'll probably end up selling from the car. If you're interested in any of it, PM me or email me at [email protected]

For Sale:
Complete Yaya Suspension Bushing Kit for V6 Tiburon (brand new, unused) - $175
17" x 7" 5Zigen FN01R-C wheels with finish damage (will need to be repainted) - $400KVR Carbon Fibre Front Brake Pads (brand new, unused) - $50
Greddy Turbo Timer (brand new, unused) - $75
Fidanza 4-cyl Cam Gear (brand new, unused) - $115
Erebuni Wing 296 (like Club GTR spoiler) - $300 painted black

Possibly for sale:
Autometer D-PIC Gauge - $175
FJO Wideband AFR Analysis System (with Bosch O2 sensor) - $400
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
572 Posts
dibs on cam gear and turbo timer!!!!;): Pics please...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by silver01accent
[body]
dibs on cam gear and turbo timer!!!!;): Pics please...
[/body]

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
...bump...

If silver01accent doesn't reply within a couple days the turbo timer is yours grim.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,605 Posts
:D dont need it ne more (so impatient).. but that yaya sure is soundin good for my tib... any pix? and maybe we could do sumthin bout the price?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by thegrim
[body]
:D dont need it ne more (so impatient).. but that yaya sure is soundin good for my tib... any pix? and maybe we could do sumthin bout the price?
[/body]
I can probably get some pics of it. That's the price I paid for it though (which is much less than retail) and it's completely untouched.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
572 Posts
hey 4door...things have been crazy....I sent you an email...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by thegrim
[body]
so are the bushings still up for sale? i'll take them pending pics.
[/body]
Yeah they are. I'll get some pics tomorrow.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,040 Posts
damnit, i still wish you had those tib hubs for the brake swap for my LC, argh :mad:

sorry to hi-jack.... back to selling :hmmm:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by GLaccent01
[body]
damnit, i still wish you had those tib hubs for the brake swap for my LC, argh :mad:

sorry to hi-jack.... back to selling :hmmm:
[/body]
I have the Tib rotors and calipers, but not the hubs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by GLaccent01
[body]
are you selling those?? if so how much? thank you
[/body]
Yeah they're for sale. I'll take $50 plus shipping for them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,040 Posts
ok, so once i get the money up, i'll take them, after i purchase them.... all i need is the hubs correct?? let me know thank you
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah, you'll need the spindle/hub assembly.

Check http://www.car-part.com for a good price...that's where I got mine for my X3 swap.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,040 Posts
ok i checked that out, but i see the spindles going for $75 bucks a peice, so $150 total for those, but the hub assembly doesn't have a price..... are they two seperate parts when i search? or is the spindle automatically come with the hub?? let me know please, because i definately want better brakes :disappointed:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by GLaccent01
[body]
ok i checked that out, but i see the spindles going for $75 bucks a peice, so $150 total for those, but the hub assembly doesn't have a price..... are they two seperate parts when i search? or is the spindle automatically come with the hub?? let me know please, because i definately want better brakes :disappointed:
[/body]
The hub should be pressed into the spindle already, but call and double check.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top