Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a bunch of parts from my car. All of these parts will fit an '00 or '01 Tib. Some parts will fit also fit pre-'00 Tibs. Some parts will also fit '96-'00 Elantras. I have the following items for sale:

Fidanza flywheel: $350

SPEC Stage 3 clutch: $300

Stainless braided brake lines: $100

Double thickness radiator: $150

I also have some items I haven't taken pictures of yet:

XD cam (less than 1,000 miles): $80

AEM cai - blue - small dent in tubing but works fine: $100

Unknown brand front strut bar (I have 2 of these): $80 each

Shark Racing 4-1 header: $150

OEM fan: $20

OEM plug wire cover : $10

Kenwood Sirius tuner - works with Kenwood Sirius ready decks: $30

2 10" Boston Pro subs in a sealed box. Box is angled to fit perfectly against the back seat: $350

Sony Xplode ES XM-7547 75x4 amp. This is the old school dual power supply monster sized amp. This is not one of the crappy small new Xplode amps: $250 or $150 if you buy the subs and box also.

Clear corner lamps: $40

Turbonetics T3/T04E 57 trim turbo, freshly rebuilt with ceramic coating on the hot side. Has not been installed since the rebuild: $400

Intercooler 9x22x3 (I believe, I'll have to measure it) new, in the box: $250

[email protected]

702-219-3803

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by noediaz
[body]
dib's on the headers, can u email me a pic
[/body]
Sorry, someone on RDTib called dibs on the header at 5:50PM. If they back out, I'll let you know. Thanks.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
People have called "dibs" or asked about the following items. I need to receive payment or at least a deposit on these items by tomorrow morning, or they we be back up for sale:

XD cam
one of the front strut bars
Header
Plug wire cover
Clear corner lights

Thanks folks.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by noediaz
[body]
dib's on the headers, can u email me a pic
[/body]
Buyer backed out, header is available if you want it. If you do, please let me know by tomorrow as I have someone else in line for it after you. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
im not trying to blow your sale or anything, but i would not sell those brake lines to anyone. a couple people had problems with them leaking.

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
i'll take the FMIC for sure. i'm checking with another source to see if i can get a turbo. if i cant get the turbo from him, then i'll buy yours (aka dibs). thanx.

[Edited by thegrim on Oct 22, 2005 5:43 PM]

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Took a deposit on the car tonight. So I won't be selling the Airram, P&P head, cams, 61mm TB or the rims.

Originally posted by thegrim
[body]
i'll take the FMIC for sure. i'm checking with another source to see if i can get a turbo. if i cant get the turbo from him, then i'll buy yours (aka dibs). thanx.
[/body]
OK. Just remember, with my "package deal" the turbo's only $350. That's less than half of new. Also, I didn't mention earlier, but the turbo wasn't rebuilt by just any old shop. It was done by Innovative Turbo Systems. Basically, the only parts that were reused are the two housings. The whole center section is new, including both wheels.

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
ok, i cant get the other turbo as its already been sold. so i'll take your turbo and the FMIC for 620 was it? if so, its a deal.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
[body]
ok, i cant get the other turbo as its already been sold. so i'll take your turbo and the FMIC for 620 was it? if so, its a deal.
[/body]
Cool. Turbo and intercooler now sold.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by turbo 97 gs
[body]
Just thought i would ask.........are you interested in selling your air ram intake manifold?
[/body]
Sorry, sold the car with it installed.

[body]
were you able to ship them today?
[/body]
Yep.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts