Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I'm selling them. They are just under 2 years old, and have a guesstimated 40k - 50k miles on them. They are in excellent condition. I did repaint them, they were originally silver and now are gunmetal. One rim you will want to sand and repaint, or you might wanna just have all four powdercoated. You will also want to replace some of the center caps. I will also include one extra MR7, it is silver and is a little bent on the lip from hitting a pothole. It appears to be fixable. If not you can use the center cap from it. Also one rim is missing the MR7 badge on the spoke which is easily replaceable. The tires are Falken Ziexs. Two are new, two have very low tread. I would like $400 SHIPPED OBO but local pickup is preffered. I will also deliver them/meet up anywhere in the tristate area and in lower Ontario. I originally paid about $1100 (including the 5th rim) for these.

I am also willing to trade for STOCK RIMS with new tires or tires that have almost new tread. Any questions ask here or e-mail me [email protected] I also have pictures at my cardomain site, or I can post em here if you all want.

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Would this fit 4x100??If so...I can pick it up or something...

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats's a good question. I think so, but Im not positive.

Anybody know for sure??

...I'll find out for you.

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Thanks...
Edit:
Hey I just looked it up...and its for both bolt patterns, so is 300 good??I can pick it up anywhere...as long as I don't get lost...hehe..

[Edited by Ravinaziankid on Sep 24, 2004 11:19 AM]

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright well I had someone who was interested before you, not sure if theyre gonna buy em or not but you have dibs. I also gotta get me a set of stockies to put on.

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by jharvey1309
[body]
why do you have five rims? I wonder if thoes were the ones I used to own? Where did you get them?
[/body]
lol, well one I hit a pothole with and Sears sold me a whole new rim instead of fixing the first one...so thats why five. And I originally purchased them from Sears.

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Ok..so when you find out if your selling them..you can email me at [email protected] or IM me on AIM at Ravinaziankid..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts