Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Complete kit with exra length ss braided line. Comes with a LARGE blue NOS bottle, not the NX one.

I could only find the 75 shot nozzle.

FREE purge kit with all fittings except the dump (brake fitting cost like $5)
FREE bottle pressure guage it is older yellow looking.... but works.. i think its autogauge

Taking $400 shipped today only!! (saturday)

you can buy the nozzles here.. i think this is the right link http://www.performancedepot.com/category_search.html?engine_id=&dealer=no&sub_category_id=2616&compid=99999&year_model_id=&brand_id=1&pd_segment_id=

[Edited by MadHatter on Oct 2, 2004 8:35 PM]

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
when the hell did you get an nx kit????

what shots/nozzles do you have for it?

why dont you just put it on the beta dude?

and its just a straight shot, or is it a progressive one that can be hooked to the TPS etc.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol... i am dropping in the beta today man! The release bearing will be here any minute. Its all prepped and ready to go...

I just need the money.

It connects to the tps. I dunno what all nozzles i got, i know 50 for sure... i think there is a 35 and a 70? I dont remember... i'll get off my ass and look. ;):

well i got my camera to upload like 5 pictures if you look over at my other FS post... and now my computer says resources maybe running low or the program may not be installed properly. What a piece of crap.

I'm going to wal mart in a lil bit to get a new camera and i'll post some pics an dgive better info.

[Edited by MadHatter on Sep 30, 2004 8:46 AM]

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hey, where are you in IA? I'm in MN so I could drive down and pick it up and give you cash money. What's your pickup price?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts