Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an scoup manifold. i know it fits the 1.5 engines and others. i bought it brand new from a hyundai performance place and its never been used. any questions email me at [email protected] i am taking the best offer for it. just dont need it and sorry thats the best i can do for a price. 8D

[Edited by custom13 on Sep 26, 2004 9:55 PM]

[Edited by Red_AGT on Oct 12, 2004 5:35 PM]

·
Premium Member
5,554 Posts
Please read the forum rules and edit your posts accordingly.

http://hyundaiperformance.com/forums/topic.php?t=17189

·
Registered
7,357 Posts
Originally posted by custom13
[body]
yes its a scoup and fits 1.5 and taking the best offer that comes along
[/body]
Per the rules, please give a price and I'll decide if I want to get it or pass.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sorry friend edit it cuz for some reason he said i can get more than 50 for it. and i dont mind that he edit cuz he knows more than i do so i belive him. so ill prob have to take over 50 sorry.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Originally posted by fixati0n
[body]
So what's the asking price?
[/body]
you could answer the question above....you got somebody that may buy it from you.

or maybe you should ask your boy since you don't know how much you should sell it for

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sorry had to work late. but it was bought for 275 brand new and like i said never used it. but i am taking the best offer that comes along. i just dont need it so im selling it.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Originally posted by custom13
[body]
sorry had to work late. but it was bought for 275 brand new and like i said never used it. but i am taking the best offer that comes along. i just dont need it so im selling it.
[/body]
you were robbed....must have bought that off ebay. Just to help you out alittle you can get them for around 120 shipped brand new.

may help you out when considering anybody's offer...even though most people like if you just list a price. (think that's the forum rule too)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
wasnt riped off sorry to say i order it right from a hyundai performance site. its not a cheap ebay manifold. and sorry i didnt list a price but i was not sure what i wanted and if a price that sounded good i would have takin it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts