Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Things for sale ...OK here are some things i need to sell.................

4 03 17" Tiburon Hyundai "H" center wheel caps : $10 shipped SOLD!!!!!!!

'03 Tiburon stock Infinity Sub (The cloth covering the sub was removed but can be glued back on easily. Also the connector has been rewired per the popular Sub fix : $60 + $10 shipping

Fiber Optic and LED "halo kit" (NOT PREWIRED, but includes 6' of fiber optic solid strand cable with plastic sheath, 4 orange 5mm LED's , 4 hyper white 5mm LED's, 6 680 ohm resistors, 8 snap type wire splices, and unknown length of wire. Also has hand written instructions. Bought this kit a LONG time ago for my 2k Tibby before I wrecked it. Good for the truly DIY type. : $45 shipped

'00 Tiburon Lens headlight covers, reflectors, and lights, NO HEADLIGHT HOUSING. After my 2k tibby was wrecked I took out the headlights to make halos. The actual headlight housings were cracked at the tabs from the wreck so i just destroyed them getting the lens off. Would be good to use to make halos for a 2k tibby : $25 + $10 shipping SOLD!!!

'00 Tiburon passenger side corner: $10 shipped

2 Round Glow HDD cables and 1 Round Glow Floppy drive cable: $8 shipped

A bunch of Sport Compact Car and Import Racer magazines.
Sport Compact Car.............
Feb and Mar '02
All 12 issues for '03 and '04
Jan - Apr '05
Jun - Aug '05
$15 + $5 shipping

Import Racer...................
Dec '02
Jan - Mar '03
May - June '03
Aug - Dec '03
All 12 issues for '04
Jan - Sept '05
$15 + $5 shipping

5 Motegi Gunmetal MR7's 4 lug with hubcentric ring for 2k tibby. Will get pics later. $175 + shipping costs.

I have some other things for sale that i'll post some time later. anyways just pm me and i do prefer paypal. :)

[Edited by TiGgEr on Dec 15, 2005 4:52 AM]

[Edited by TiGgEr on Dec 15, 2005 7:01 PM]

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tibby01 : I got your payment this morning, I'll ship out the headlight parts ASAP.

C B : I sent ya an email with my paypal email. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
caps are sold

C B and tibby01 : You're stuff will go out tommorrow after i get off work. Thanks again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts