Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Walbro Fuel Pump GSS 255 LPH (Liter Per Hour) fits the LC accent with little cutting. $100 shipped. Never been used, brand new.

* 1.6L power stering pump. $30 shipped
* Front engine mount filled with window weld. $20 shipped
* a/c compressor 1.6L. $50 shipped
* 1.6L flywheel. $50 shipped
* 1.6L starter. $40 shipped
*2002 Hyundai Elantra flywheel $50 shipped.
*13 inch stock wheels and tires $200 shipped. Came off my 02 LC. Great thread left on the tires.

* Vibrant 2 1/2 resinator, never been used brand new. Lower the dibs by 7.$100 shipped.
I accept pay pal, or money orders. Thanks

Ben

[Edited by Accent95 on Mar 2, 2006 8:18 PM]

[Edited by Accent95 on Mar 14, 2006 10:09 AM]

[Edited by Accent95 on Apr 20, 2006 4:41 PM]

[Edited by Accent95 on Apr 20, 2006 4:42 PM]

[Edited by Accent95 on Jun 26, 2006 11:22 AM]

·
Registered
572 Posts
I'll take the stock airbox! Bring it with you if you come see the car...you do take cash right???:lol:

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
dibs on the fuel pump, i should have money by next friday and can airmail you the money, let me know

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by GLaccent01
[body]
dibs on the fuel pump, i should have money by next friday and can airmail you the money, let me know
[/body]
Yeah man its all yours. So, March 3rd you will be sending the money? Sounds good.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
sorry for the confusion, i should have said the friday after next, march 10th, give me your address at Spades6969 [no spam] at [no spam] aol.com, talk to you threw email, thanks ben

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
will the stage 1 clutch fit my automatic 1.6L LC ??? let me know, thanks

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
[body]
[/body]
I am not really sure on that, but I dont see why not. Have to ask around and see what everyone says.

·
Registered
978 Posts
[body]
[/body]
uh, no, you have an automatic, a clutch goes into a standard (manual) transmission.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Hey ben sorry dood I was already at work...just give me your paypal addy and I'll get it done today...I'll be going out of town tonight but I'll have the laptop with me...

Consider this a free bump;):

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
and ben, i need you to hold the pump for me, i have a valid reason for the hold, email if you want the details, i sort of jumped the gun at how much my income tax check was going to be, way over estimated, but thats not the only reason...... email if you want details though, but i'm still buying it so don't worry ;):

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by silver01accent
[body]
Hey ben sorry dood I was already at work...just give me your paypal addy and I'll get it done today...I'll be going out of town tonight but I'll have the laptop with me...

Consider this a free bump;):
[/body]
[email protected] Chris, thats sounds good to me. Thanks.

GLaccent01, I will hold the pump for you. Thats no problem at all.

[Edited by Accent95 on Mar 8, 2006 5:36 PM]

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
yo ben, 100 shipped for the pump sounds good to me. money in hand, let me know what u wanna do if glaccent doesnt come thru.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Huh, Exddy makes clutches for Accents? Interesting... I believe I'll be calling dibs on that clutch and pressure plate. I still need one for my swap and this will work. :D

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by DynastyAccent
[body]
Huh, Exddy makes clutches for Accents? Interesting... I believe I'll be calling dibs on that clutch and pressure plate. I still need one for my swap and this will work. :D
[/body]
Yes they do. Sounds great to me.8D

1 - 20 of 49 Posts