Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my Xbox.

I still have all the original cables, and if you have a TV that supports HD I will give you the HD cables. You also get about 2 years that are left on the Product Replacement Plan at Best Buy. That's a good thing, if the system has any kind of problem take it to your local Best Buy and they will replace it.

I have two controllers, they are both the "new" style. One is the "limited" Japanese version with a green circle in the center instead of the black circle found on most controllers.

I'm including a Microsoft Memory Unit. I have no clue why I bought it, as the system has a hard drive that never fills up with game saves. But, it's yours now, so you figure out a use for it.

I have over 10 games you will get.

Madden 2006 (Still $50 in stores)
ESPN NHL Hockey 2K4
Halo
ESPN NBA2K5
ESPN College Hoops 2K5
Project Gotham Racing
Project Gotham Racing 2
TimeSplitters 2
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005
MVP Baseball 2005
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon

All that for $175. A new system is $150, so it's like you bought a system and a controller and got 10 games free. Think about it. It's true.

You pay shipping, probably around $20. I'm in Irving, Texas if that helps you any with shipping costs.

hit me up.

[Edited by HyundaiJVX on Nov 15, 2005 12:42 AM]

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
I might want this. Give me a day to make up my mind. I need to figure a few things out. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts