Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, its time to take to car off the bottle. ive had my fun with it. what i have for sale is zex wet nitrous kit #82021. everything that comes with this kit. i also have the zex purge kit, and the zex LED (red) rapid fire purge module, zex safety blowdown tube, autometer procomp ultralite 2 1/16 nitrous pressure gauge and the matching a/f gaige, i also have a dual gauge f/g A-pillar from my 02xd. also with this will come with the fuel rail and the fuel rail adapter to tap into the fuel rail (no cutting of the fuel lines is needed). i will also throw in the pre-drilled sri intake tube where i have the figger located. this will come with all the jets from a 50 shot to a 80 shot. and all the other misc jets that came with the kit. i have extra nitrous arm switches w/safety covers as well as the blue led main nitrous arm switch that i currently use, extra wiring, everything. i have well over 1000.00 invested in this set-up. i am looking for 725.00 for everything..not including shipping, but i will be happy to meet somewhere to save on the shipping charges. i have had nothing but excellent results using this system.
please email at [email protected]
i dont check this site as often as i would like.
i am very well know on elantraxd.com as well as elantraclub.com.
and you can go there for the DIY i did for this set-up. piece of cake install. only 5hrs.

i have the bottle located directly behind the drivers seat for ease of turning it on when needed :). i will throw in the bottle mounting board as well.
i have tons of detailed pics, just ask and ill email them to ya.

thanks dave

SALE PENDING!!!!!!
[Edited by 2loud2k2xd on Jan 18, 2006 12:57 PM]

[Edited by 2loud2k2xd on Jan 27, 2006 5:13 AM]

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lmao^^^^^ this system was installed in august of 2005. so its pretty damn new still. but i appreciate the offer.
ill give you the base system only for 500.00 and ill throw in the carpeted bottle mounting board free.

w/o the blowdown tube, gauges, zex purge kit, zex led (red) rapid fire purge module, and the a-pillar

sorry, i dont mean to be a dick, but 500.00 for all, you must be kidding.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
seeing how you have a tib, the you wont need the fuel rail adapter and rail, the a-pillar, and the sri pre-drilled tube. ill throw you the rest of the set-up, minus those items listed above for 575.00. everything was used for a couple months before i stored it for the winter.
let me know
dave

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
Originally posted by rbuecker
[body]
Originally posted by thegrim
[body]
500? dont wanna lowball, but this is a used system...
[/body]
didnt i just buy one of these off of you?

hehe weirdo
[/body]
i didnt wanna give it up. but u know those circumstances so shut your hole :D

·
Registered
842 Posts
how much for the gauges and/or the purge kit? if willing to part out?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i would love to part it out, but i would rather sell as a complete kit. make me an offer on the items you want, and we can talk.
dave

1 - 9 of 9 Posts