Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I'm new to the forum and have a few questions to help my self understand abit more.I currently have a t25 and am in process of making up a steampipe manifold to suit.I have questions on where is the best place to tap in oil feed...and what dose v clamp mean to do with the altering maf? As I have read on here about ppl having problems at 5psi..I would like to run 8psi using a fpr and upgraded fuel pump...and injectors if needed?...is it possible to have a decent reliable excel runing with a fpr..or is there some thing else around the 300 dola mark I can use...any suggestions would be great ..I have 236.000 kms on the clock manual great conditon all round well looked after..going to get a low k motor when I can aford a proper managment.thanks all sorry for the long message just trying to understand?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Most people use a t-tap at the oil pressure sensor to feed the turbo and run the return line tho a connector that they add to the side of the oil pan. For a mid to low power daily driver thugs should work fine

1 - 3 of 3 Posts