Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After years of driving my 99 Accent L, I bought my Pontiac Solstice. In terms of performance, it's stock except for a Fujita CAI. Mods include HID bi-xenon 10K conversion kit, stubby antenna, debadged and replaced with Autobot logos, RK Sport hood and body kit. Factory upgrades: MP3 deck, Moonsoon 7 speaker system, LSD, A/C, leather, power group. Future mods: DDM Works supercharger, 20" rims, dual exhaust, hardtop, suspension.

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

·
Registered
9,188 Posts
That's sweet! I don't like the tiny yellow lights in the small, outside bumper meshing... looks cheezy. Take those off!

Otherwise, that's really cool!

·
Registered
860 Posts
I wouldnt mind the Solstice or the Sky...I love both of them!!! LOL!! :D

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
That's sweet! I don't like the tiny yellow lights in the small, outside bumper meshing... looks cheezy. Take those off!

Otherwise, that's really cool!
I agree, those yellow light look out of place on the grill material. I would relocate them (if needed) into the bumper. Other then that, bad ass!

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
That front bumper and hood just scream "I'm a bad-ass Pontiac!" I love it!

·
Registered
9,188 Posts
and it still has the pontiac look! That kit marvelously compliments the vehicle.

Why can't GM make MORE cool cars like these!

·
Registered
8 Posts
and it still has the pontiac look! That kit marvelously compliments the vehicle.

Why can't GM make MORE cool cars like these!
1995 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP!!!! Pontiac FTW!

·
Registered
864 Posts
nice...we had a used solstice come in that i did an inspection on....we have to test drive the car.....they are easy to get sideways! i could only imagine the turbo version....i'm not tall by any stretch 5"6...i fit into that car like a glove!:D

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all the input. I will be replacing the small yellow lights and side markers with clear versions when they become available. New set of rims going on shortly and supercharger just over the horizon. Stage 2 setup putting down around ~250 whp. I'll give the GXPs and Redlines a run for their money.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts