Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone prob knows this site already but...

Hyundai | Genesis

nice interior.

That's all I got to say

chears!

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
i really wish they did the car like the korean version. this Korean Auto Imports has some things out for the genesis and it looks like the korean version is debadged. i like the debadged looks because it kind of says "hey, this isn't your average hyundai, it's a genesis and that's all you need to know because you can clearly see it's the ****"

·
Registered
96 Posts
Yea, it is much cooler looking that way but it would totally defeat the purpose of bringing out a flagship car for the company if it would not advertise for the company while being on the road. Then on the road it's just saying I'm a genesis, not I'm a Hyundai genesis.

Hyundai is still working to build their name up to the status of american car manufacturers and honda/toyota and this car will help them do that.

·
Premium Member
5,554 Posts
GENESIS

Some quirky vids. Just like the old Tiburon commercials. hehe

I've seen a few around Korea already. They don't look that bad, but they still can't beat the style and proportions of a BMW.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Only thing that bothers me is that the tach is on the right side of the driver. I prefer it on the left! Small quibble.

I prefer it in the center with the speedo on one side and aux gauges on the other side.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts