Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that I have bought a lemon!!, a Getz 1.3 Automatic CDX (with metallic paint), but I am stuck with it because I bought it new and it cost me a lot of money, like I said previous I know that I have bought a car with a poor engine, but can any of you guys give me some advice as to how I can get the best out of this poor excuse for a (what I read in all the papers) good buy, I have fitted a K&N drop-in filter and a BBTB (big bore throttle body), no improvement at all and the FC is diabolical to say the least, knowing what I know now, no way would I recommend this car, all in all it cost me £10,500+, you can get a lot cars in that price bracket, that have just as good spec: have a better badge, cheaper to maintain, hold their market value and perform a lot better than the Getz, I used to think that I knew what was what in the car industry, but with the Getz I accepted what I read and saw and did not go with my gut instinct and say NO! I was at the time looking for a new car and I saw at that time that the Hyundai Getz was voted the best hatchback, so I went for it, now I know follow your heart and stay away from, what the papers say.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts