Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
589 Posts
once you get that super charger up and running you gotta take me for a ride! i live in regina but my girlfriend is in school in edmonton so i'm there every month. i'd love to see it in action! keep us posted:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
453 Posts
That's a weird spot for an o2 sensor. Car looks good though
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,554 Posts
Not really my style, but if you're happy, I guess that's all that matters.
Is the steering wheel legal without the airbag and all?
Is the battery relocated properly and safely? Can't really see it from the angle. The seats look good. :)
Is this the car that was built in the states?

Stay safe.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,965 Posts
The hood came out looking good man.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,186 Posts
the wheel offset looks a bit funky to me.. are you using the stock belt (width wise)for the super charger?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
my wheel stance is about 2inch widened with adapter. yes i'm using 450k4 belt.
and my relocated battery is there tight it is not going anywhere.. haha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,447 Posts
gjgudqkqh said:
my wheel stance is about 2inch widened with adapter. yes i'm using 450k4 belt.
and my relocated battery is there tight it is not going anywhere.. haha
i think he was asking about whether its vented or not (which it looks like its not) or if its a sealed gel battery (which it doesn't look like)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,447 Posts
gjgudqkqh said:
Oh it is stock battery...
ooook so your answer to his question is no. it is not relocated properly and safe. you know that the stock battery puts out harmful gas right? and if you keep using it you should have it in a sealed and vented battery container.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,080 Posts
ryanolson said:
ooook so your answer to his question is no. it is not relocated properly and safe. you know that the stock battery puts out harmful gas right? and if you keep using it you should have it in a sealed and vented battery container.
Anyone have a DIY on how to safely relocate a battery. I was looking at doing the same. looking how to do it the right way.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,447 Posts
ereeves116 said:
Anyone have a DIY on how to safely relocate a battery. I was looking at doing the same. looking how to do it the right way.
its not hard. you just have to either use the right kind of battery like an optima or similar sealed spiral cell that do not create harmful gases or put a normal battery in a battery box and vent it outside somehow. the optima type batteries don't have to vented.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
332 Posts
i did the same single wiper mod to my car about 2 years ago the only problem that i have is that i go through alot more wipers than a normal dual wiper car
 
1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Top