Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a good site for rims for my 03 elantra. Ive had these 17x7.5's for 5 years and im just sick of them. Too heavy and a bumpy ride. Im looking to go down to 15x6.5 with a smaller offset and lightweight alloys preferably.

Anyone got any good places where they got theirs?

·
Registered
4,647 Posts

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Very nice. Make sure to post pics of them on the car!

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
i went to my local ptuning today and it's wheels are around $300-800 each..

volk, advan, ssr..the good stuff..at a price..yow!!

discounttire has the best choices..and is a supporting vendor of our boards

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ill post a pic of my car with the rims as soon as my new camera arrives this week. I like the way these 15's look and feel so much better than those low profile 17's. What a bumpy ride that was. Always wearing out tires quickly too

·
Registered
82 Posts
ill post a pic of my car with the rims as soon as my new camera arrives this week. I like the way these 15's look and feel so much better than those low profile 17's. What a bumpy ride that was. Always wearing out tires quickly too
I agree. When I get some new rims i'm also going to go with 15".

·
Registered
4,647 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Im looking for a good site for rims for my 03 elantra. Ive had these 17x7.5's for 5 years and im just sick of them. Too heavy and a bumpy ride. Im looking to go down to 15x6.5 with a smaller offset and lightweight alloys preferably.

Anyone got any good places where they got theirs?
There are many online stores selling tires, but I have bought tires earlier from this very professional online store and was completely satisfied with the service. Please try out: www.clicktire.com, they are trained and qualified besides providing you with the customer service and satisfaction to fit your budget and needs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts