Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yay..my LC finally got a handling upgrade..a rear strut tower bar..and yes, it make's as much of a difference as the front..

my right rear tire was loosing air bit by bit and it was very mushy..but i took a turn sharpley on a downhill and the rear end just stayed stiff..almost as if the rear was refusing to loosen it's rear end...it's an awesome handling upgrade that let's the car maintain it's supple ride quality..so i have both handling and ride comfort all in 1

all i gotta wait for is the front strut bar from evo-fusion which is yet to be here

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
because ef don't offer a rear bar..:ermm:

and i think ef and kspec get their bars from the same manufacterer since the design and look is the same and the box is the same

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
hmm i might have to invest in a rear strut bar then, right now i have a front strut bar and a rear whiteline swaybar, and i feel a big difference with those 2..... soon i'll have my lowering B&G 1.6 springs with the KYB's, and that rear strut bar, i'll let you know how well she handles heh

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i just got my front one today..from evofusion and they added nifty freebie to compensate for the misorder..a xenon blue hatch bulb from japan.

i didn't install it yet as the car's in the body shop but when it come's back i'll install it and let you know how it feels..

the evofusion exhaust should be finishing production now as it is now march..i'm expecting them to ship mine in a week or 2...glad was the first at the pre-order.first come first served:):):):):):):):):):)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts