Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to ask if anybody knows any search engines or sites where i can find out about salvaged or wreaked tibby so i can see if they have any available parts i could use. thanks.

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Hmm actually boss i would check body shoped. Tibbies are kinda new i dont think ya would find them in Yards ...YET. I saw a messed up accent around 1997 or 98 right side was smashed in the but engine was 100 intacts i saw this at the dealership.

Silly Ricer, Hondas are for kids!

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
www.copartfinder.com but they charge 1.95 a search.

Also..do an internet search for "longblock". you will find used engine resellers. Most of them also either run or know junkyards the motors came from.

Leave it to Random to Needlessly complicate things.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
actually, when i said parts, i met parts in general, not just the engine itself. thanx for the info though.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
actually, when i said parts, i met parts in general, not just the engine itself. thanx for the info though.<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=1 id=quote>

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>you will find used engine resellers. Most of them also either run or know junkyards the motors came from<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=1 id=quote>

You ask them which junkyard their motor came from and then you know where to get the parts from....

Leave it to Random to Needlessly complicate things.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts