Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i wanted to know what benefits will i get from ground wires before i buy them, how will they help my car, also i have a short ram intake but its not much horsepower im going to get the headers and exhuast that they are offering on this same forum once its made, but what can i possibly do to get the best performance and the most horsepower without using a turbo or nitrous, yea i will eventually get a turbo, but i would like to know my options for now, thanks any responses appreciated

·
Registered
277 Posts
unfortunatly there is little performance to be had unless you go beta swap + turbo or Nitrous... if you plan on going turbo... just save the money... or spend it on buying once peice at a time

·
Registered
646 Posts
There are a million electronic sensors all over your car, and a zillion eletronics. All need power. Some of them kinda gasp for current because they don't have adequate grounding. (Do you interior lights dim when your subwoofer hits?) Ensuring everything has good grounding not only helps you car run, but helps your electronic sensors and gauges get the current they need to give accurate readings.

In terms of power boosts? Just about nothing. You won't feel a difference unless your car was soooo poorly grounded that a major system was totally malfunctioning....

·
Registered
163 Posts
dur... ground wires just help keep a higher voltage on the car and help your electronics work better, but you won't get any hp gains fom it just maybe a better sounding stereo and brighter lights...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts