Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
Im new to this forum, and i really just joined for my girl, who has a 2003 5 speed 4 cyl tibby. For her birthday shes wanting some H.I.D.'s. With my car, i need to buy a conversion kit to put in HID bulbs, an when i googled HID kits for the tib, i didnt get any results, just bulbs. Does a tib need a kit or can you just put in HID bulbs? Thanks guys.
-Logan

·
Registered
492 Posts
you can get h.i.d kits to fit the light housings. im my case i have 9004 bulbs in my car so i bought an hid kit for 9004 style. go on ebay. i got mine from the ebay seller flashplus. this guy has excellent communication and he ships very fast. i have bought three kits from him with no issues.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How much did you end up paying? what all do you need in the "kit" aside from putting in something like per say halogen headlight bulbs?

·
Registered
492 Posts
the kit comes with everything. no cutting of wires or modifications needed. remove your bulbs, put in the ones from the kit. plug everything in, make sure your grounds are good. connect the main power to the battery and thats it. the ones i got are bi xenon, hi and lo beam hid. i love them

·
Registered
492 Posts
it came out to just under $200 shipped to my door.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts