Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright peeps. this all started over the weekend. i was on my way to meet up with friends and i decided to take the xrunner and give my LC a break. well on the way there i was at a red light and i can see an 06 up style tibby coming up behind me then switches over to the open lane next to me. he looked over i was going to tell him he had a nice ride because the rims he had on gave it a nice stance but before i could get a word out he revved...bad move. so i watched the light and once it turned green i tore him a new one from launch up until 3rd gear i had about 6 lengths on him:cool:, he kept his distance until the next red and he turned from there, dont flame me too bad for posting a kill on a tibby with my toyota i love hyundais but not when there is a cocky driver behind the wheel, if the driver is on these forums and is reading this, no hard feelings man but dont underestimate the X brotha!!!

p.s. it was silver with what looked like black konig theory wheels with the chrome lip.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Well I hope is doesn't piss you off that I used to own X-Runners with my '04 Frontier S/C Crew-cab. :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I hope is doesn't piss you off that I used to own X-Runners with my '04 Frontier S/C Crew-cab. :D

not at all. frontiers need superchargers to make x's think twice;). the new frontiers have no top end so they're no challenge

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
not at all. frontiers need superchargers to make x's think twice;). the new frontiers have no top end so they're no challenge
Even with the S/C, mine still cost less than yours. :D

·
Registered
6,117 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Ive owned a few Xrunners and F150s before. Those things got power though. I can see it VERY well.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah. You probably shoulda got a Nissan instead of the Taco. They look better too. :p

:cool:
You ever seen an xrunner? Your nissan bias is amazing..

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
You ever seen an xrunner? Your nissan bias is amazing..
Yes I have. Lowered truck = oxymoron.

Toyota's contention that they benchmarked the 350Z when setting up the X's suspension is also ridiculous. I own a 350Z...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts