Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Saturday night around 8:30 I stopped by the local cruise spot do drive around a bit, see if any nice cars were out. I came upon a 350z in some traffic and decided to follow him. There was a Ford SVT Lightning behind me and he also followed. The SVT ended up next to the Z and they completely stopped in the middle of the road to race. So I also took off to follow to see who won, but then I was like fvck it this is lame and left. Good thing I did, I read in the paper today that both of them got arrested for street racing and their cars were impounded. LOL someone had pot on them too and was arrested for that. Idiots. So moral of the story is I guess dont street race. I already knew this though.

·
Registered
85 Posts
A guy I know got busted street racing his crx in town this summer, he lost his license for it, not a smart move, and I even still hear 'bout people racing there. I'd never do it, my job is based on me having a license, I think I'll take it to the track if I get an urge to race someone I know.

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
she's got the complete I/H/E treatment, and a big bore throttle body...

all she need's now is some 17's on that sweet RD.

·
Registered
9,188 Posts
Why would you race when you have weed on you?

I guess stoners do it so often that they just forget they have it...

TIGHT. :dead: but dumb. Good thing U didn't race them... well I don't think you had a chance, but some people still try!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts