Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have no function of Turn Signals,Hazards od my Radio. However all of the fuses are good and I have a red light on the face of the Radio that Shows some type of remote power, and the radio face flips over under power, but no display comes on.
Do you think that replaceing the Relays is the route to go for the Signals and Flashers.

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
Turn signals and hazards could be their flasher units.

Does your radio have power (for the light and motorized face plate) all the time or only while the key is in the "on" or "acc" position? If it's got the power it has all the time I would check the fuse(s) specifically for the radio (in the deck, or more likely in the deck's power wire) if the ones in your fuse box are okay.

I may be wrong but I would be surprised if these problems are connected if you have no other problems. Try to fix the problems independently first. More than likely (IMO)you had a power spike or a short that caused damage to both components.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
What is the Car?

This is really effing important for this (and any) problem. I might point at a relay, relay, but if its a tiburon, I say BCM.

-Grimmy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts