Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Margaret Simmons and i live at Rooty Hill NSW Australia and I am into speed racing, drag racing and especially F1 racing.

I am a member of badman online forums owned by none other than my wonderful friend Scott (on here nown as sbadman and many other sites)

I am a member of several car clubs including sydney RCS

Hope to meet you all soon

ps - : I am having a afternoon tea and slipper making evening this saturday, see the rest of the info and slipper making handy sites at this site here -: http://badman.gotdns.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=601

LOVE MARG

[Edited by Red_AGT on Oct 20, 2004 12:18 AM]

·
Premium Member
5,554 Posts
Welcome to the site.

I made a change to your initial post because typing in all upper case usually denotes yelling or shouting and is hard on the eyes.

Nice of you to invite us to your tea and slipper making, but I'm not sure many of us could make it. :) If you want, you can post this in the Australia forum next time for more local enthusiasts.

Post up some pictures of your car in the Showroom part of the forums and continue to visit HP.com. :)

Happy driving and tuning. :)

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Tea and slipper making? You Aussies must really have nothing to do. :lol:

Welcome to the site. Now in standard HP tradition, post your picture and let the leg humping commence. 8D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts