Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i bought a seoulfulracing stage 2 super turbo kit and i have a 2005 gk i4 and its not running right. i converted it to map because they said the reflashed ecu they sent me only works with map. after all is done its still running rich and flooding. does anyone have a diagram for a icv wiring from a 2001 icv to a 2006 wiring and a maf to map wiring diagram?

·
Registered
686 Posts
if your the same one from newtiburon you should sue that guy that installed your turbo kit,
for one he has the oil tapped from the wrong place, for crying out loud gravity doesn't work that way.
second there are wires running every where
they zip tied your ground wires to your injector wires
your ground wires don't seem to be connected to the right parts of the engine.
whoever did that doesn't have the right to call themselves a mechanic, even tho he says he works on hondas and is a professional, there is nothing professional about that job.

Pictures:
NewTiburon.com Forums - View Single Post - REALLY pissed

as far as help goes, get a person who knows what he's doing to work on your car.

also sfr should have everything bolt-on if they are advertising, thats a bunch of crap that they aren't sending fully bolt on kits. sue them too for false advertising.

p.s. i'm not bashing on you, i'm bashing on the mechanic

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
how is that tap wrong? It's under pressure until it gets to the turbo. Gravity is what removes the oil and brings it back to the pan. I do however, really hope he has something to drop that pressure down alot in that line somewhere.

·
Registered
686 Posts
if you looks at kdm guy's picture there is no oil line coming from the top of the block, its capped off, its coming from somewhere else.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts