Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'am trying to wrap my head around fuel/spark management there are so many different opinions on here and i am not sure what i should do with a 2.0l hyundai engine out of a 01 tib. I will be turbo'ing it as soon as i figure out this ecu problem.

i am not sure whether to go with a safc/msd 6212 combo or get an Greddy e-manage or get a chip or or or.... i have been trying to get a grib on what to do for a few days now so i am giving up and asking you guys. Also, i know its a stupid question but i want to tune the vehical myself rather than getting it proffesionally done. Once i turbo it i would like to know how to program how much boost i want. I have turbo'd two cars before but i have never done the tuning myself and would like to this time.

PLEASE HELP GUYS!!!!! :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
194 Posts
how legit is this ?

i really want to order this but not sure if it's to good to be true anyone know yet ?

·
Registered
686 Posts
mega squirt is really good, also it you can build it yourself too

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
The nice thing about the KFX unit is that they stick it in an OEM ECU case and use the OEM plug so you just pull out your stock ECU and plug this one in. No wiring to do.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts