Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey need some help please :)
I have a 1997 Hyundai Lantra,
and I have some MAJOR electrical problems, The Elecrtic Mirrors dont work, the Rear Window whipers and Pump dont work, the Clock doesnt work, and the Air System (not AC) does not change modes (stays on the Feet blower position)....
I cant think of much to fix it, I have checked over the fuses more than once but still no go sadly,
I would REALLY appreciate some help on this because its quite annoying without all the above :(
Cheers!
Ben.

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
Maybe a fuse went and it doesn't really show it. Look at the panel and see if those things have a common fuse. Replace it even if it looks ok. I had a freind with a Ford that did that to him. The ECMs fuse blew but it looked ok. Took a multimeter to it and saw it was gone. Good luck man. :ermm:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Which fuse do you think was gone? Will it be the Fuses INSIDE the car or in the Engine?
Man this is a real breakthrough its been like this for a few years just didnt think anyone would help :S
Thanks alot man!!!!!!! :duh:;):
My dads an Electrician so hes got all the gear im going out in the rain now to check the inside fuses because the problems are inside related.
Thanks again.
Ben

1 - 3 of 3 Posts