Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys, this is the time for me to be upgrading like a madman, now i need your help because i cannot find good struts for sh!t, I have B&G 1.6 drop springs from evofusion, and now i need the struts. i have the money available. someone please help me get a nice set of struts for my LC, i am willing to spend anywhere from $410 and lower for some quality struts, someone please point me in the right direction, as long as it is 410 or less i'll get em, please any suggestions are greatly appreciated, and also please if you can tell me what is best with these b&g springs , as i want great suspension for a beta swap in the future, thanks everyone!!!!!!!!;):

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
LC and LC2 suspensions are the same right? If so Jarred (03-Accent-03) has a set of KYB struts for sale.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so now im sourcing the struts from online hopefully, i hope someone can help, we will see what happens, any help in the meantime is appreciated thank you!

ftwVampftw:
Personal Attack/Flame Deleted From Post.

[Edited by ftwvampftw on Feb 7, 2006 6:48 AM]

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anyone???? jared are you still willing to sell the struts yes or no? i have the money on hand, but please respond, anyone know of good struts in the meantime let me know, please i desperately need struts atm:dead::dead::dead::depressed:

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nevermind, i just read an old post from skeird, www.tirerack.com, good business, may a moderator please close this topic, thank you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts